Study in Ireland
Ireland is a beautiful island, combining contemporary modern cities with an idyllic countryside, cityscapes steeped in history and a rich natural habitat. The Republic of Ireland combines adventure, history, culture, and entertainment into one fascinating place.
Historically, Ireland was always one of Europe’s poorer countries, however, in the last 20 years; it has grown into one of Europe’s wealthiest nations. And the quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
Ireland’s worldwide reputation for high quality education is built on the solid foundation of commitment to excellence. Despite being an island nation, it is jam-packed with things that make it a popular destination for students studying abroad.
Whether you live and study in a small Irish city or the bustling capital of Dublin, you’ll appreciate both of Ireland’s distinctive personalities: the modern & vibrant social & cultural life as well as the traditional and historic character that is truly Irish.
- STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements
- BENEFIT from Ireland’s investment in the education system
- CHOOSE from over 5000 internationally recognized qualifications
- ACCESS world-class research opportunities in world-leading programs.
- CONNECT with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland
- ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture
- LIVE in an English speaking country
EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world
The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions. The impact of this funding is that Ireland’s higher education institutions now lead the world in an increasing number of fields.
Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields, spanning natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities. This creates a unique opportunity for you at undergraduate and postgraduate level to join research programs that are driving innovation and changing lives worldwide.
Ireland is also where some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located key strategic research facilities. And in Ireland, you’ll find a unique ecosystem that sees academic researchers working hand-in-hand with small home-grown and start-up companies in partnership with some of the most powerful multinationals on the planet through a program for shared research projects developed by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.